Although inversion is a technique that has been known to desirable effects in the health of individuals, there are numerous people who still complain of problems such as back pain, neck pain, and physical and mental stress. Surprisingly, this is after using inversion tables bought from vendors. Perhaps, the primary reason for such an observation is that most people are not aware of what to look for when shopping for inversion tables. Furthermore, people are not aware of how to use inversion as a therapy to treat back and neck pain. Most people end up abandoning the technique as a marketing sham whereas the real problem lies with getting the right product and using the product correctly. Inversion table reviews reveal that there are still good tables in the market.
Getting the Right Product
The market is full of inversion tables that are accompanied with inversion table reviews on how they are the best tables in the market. Some even come with additional features for instance infra red heating to soothe the back. However, before even considering the colorful additional features that are used to lure customers it is important to look at the basic attributes of an inversion table
- The table should be strong enough to hold the weight of a heavy person without breaking suddenly.
- The table should be light to allow for ease in moving it around the house.
- The resting section should be as comfortable as possible to avoid worsening back and neck pains.
- The settings should allow for adjustments to ensure that the user find the best resting position before inversion.
- The holding straps should be strong enough to hold a person in position without the risk of falling off.
- The table should allow for easy storage
- Finally, the table should come in reasonable and competitive prices
Using the Product Correctly
Most online vendors concentrate on showcasing positive inversion table reviews instead of taking time to give the customer proper guidelines on how to use the tables. Here are some important points to note before using the table
- Ensure that the table rests firmly on a level surface
- Check to determine whether all the parts loosened when dismantling have been tightened
- Ensure that the holding belts are tightly but comfortably wrapped around your ankles and waist
- Avoid sudden movements while inverting. Instead, move slowly until you realize that you are fully inverted.
Getting the right product and putting it into correct use is key to getting the most out of the product. Furthermore, incorrect use of any product can cause injuries or even damage the product. Therefore, if you value your safety and your investment ensure that you use the correct product correctly.